![]() |
| “Dreams Revisted” ©2011 Niki Gulley |
![]() |
| “Tell Me Your Dreams” ©2011 Niki Gulley |
I won't bear anymore
all that madness of yours!
Do you desire a slow death?
I have been born for a fast life!
Do you seek hell on earth?
I absolutely like Gardens of Eden!
I want to burst and live extreme.
Keep your formalities and your "I couldn't..."!
I 'll live till my very last moment
amid much love and dance.
Well, I will challenge you:
I think there's a life never ending !
I believe in a children's God,
I don't care whether it's real or not.
Who can reject this definitely?
So I follow what testifies
my honest and rebellious heart.
I want to exist forever, I won't grumble.
Anyway in fact my reality,
for me, will exist as long as I live,
Why to deny an eternity?!
So I 'm sticking my tongue out playfully.
Live with your grief and isolation!
I 'll dive into the universe once more
and I 'll enjoy its delightful communion
I let myself be dissolved for all,
till my last piece to be consumed.
Until my last breath I 'll be spent,
even if you think I am acting like a fool!
Laughing till the time I die, my friends!
Happy companions around me.
In a field of roses
and poppies scarlet and fiery.
For a while it's offered each of them till
it withers away to grow many others.
But what is more beautiful kept in mind
than a deep red coloured prairie
of the May's ephemeral brides ?
I want to burst and live extreme.
Keep your formalities and your "I couldn't..."!
I 'll live till my very last moment
amid much love and dance.
Well, I will challenge you:
I think there's a life never ending !
I believe in a children's God,
I don't care whether it's real or not.
Who can reject this definitely?
So I follow what testifies
my honest and rebellious heart.
I want to exist forever, I won't grumble.
Anyway in fact my reality,
for me, will exist as long as I live,
Why to deny an eternity?!
So I 'm sticking my tongue out playfully.
Live with your grief and isolation!
I 'll dive into the universe once more
and I 'll enjoy its delightful communion
I let myself be dissolved for all,
till my last piece to be consumed.
Until my last breath I 'll be spent,
even if you think I am acting like a fool!
Laughing till the time I die, my friends!
Happy companions around me.
In a field of roses
and poppies scarlet and fiery.
For a while it's offered each of them till
it withers away to grow many others.
But what is more beautiful kept in mind
than a deep red coloured prairie
of the May's ephemeral brides ?

