Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Thursday, 17 November 2011

CAN NOT BE ...

Holding HandsIt can not be, I'll die soon...
I'll go out quietly, the exaggeration  was
Always in my nature and against me
Something like an autoimmune disease.
You are not the cause, but the occasion ...
You offered me what I expected more
Not from you, but from myself.
"We are born and die alone"
We come and we close the circle
Together holding hands and after
A turn, we go back to
The eternal solitude of the start ...
Oh, may you hold me till then
Hold my hand and may you kiss me! ...
I fear it and I am not afraid of, I know ...
I know I came from there, I go back ...
There! It was a nice celebration with you ...
It was a feast, how long could it keep?
It was so nice ... let's keep it a little more ...
I was too late ... It's in my nature ...
I tend toward self-destruction ...
Therefore always I hustle ... and I remain wake ...
I try to catch it up ... In a while
It won't make sense anymore ...