Αθήνα 19.11.80
ΓΥΜΝΟ ΣΩΜΑ ΤΟΥ ΓΙΑΝΝΗ ΡΙΤΣΟΥ
Είπε:
ψηφίζω το γαλάζιο.
Εγώ το κόκκινο.
Κι εγώ.
Το σώμα σου ωραίο
Το σώμα σου απέραντο.
Χάθηκα στο απέραντο.
Διαστολή της νύχτας.
Διαστολή του σώματος.
Συστολή της ψυχής.
Όσο απομακρύνεσαι
Σε πλησιάζω.
Ένα άστρο
έκαψε το σπίτι μου.
Οι νύχτες με στενεύουν
στην απουσία σου.
Σε αναπνέω.
Η γλώσσα μου στο στόμα σου
η γλώσσα σου στο στόμα μου-
σκοτεινό δάσος.
Οι ξυλοκόποι χάθηκαν
και τα πουλιά.
Όπου βρίσκεσαι
υπάρχω.
Τα χείλη μου
περιτρέχουν τ' αφτί σου.
Τόσο μικρό και τρυφερό
πως χωράει
όλη τη μουσική;
Ηδονή-
πέρα απ' τη γέννηση,
πέρα απ' το θάνατο.
Τελικό κι αιώνιο
παρόν.
Αγγίζω τα δάχτυλα
των ποδιών σου.
Τι αναρίθμητος ο κόσμος.
Μέσα σε λίγες νύχτες
πως πλάθεται και καταρρέει
όλος ο κόσμος;
Η γλώσσα εγγίζει
βαθύτερα απ' τα δάχτυλα.
Ενώνεται.
Τώρα
με τη δική σου αναπνοή
ρυθμίζεται το βήμα μου
κι ο σφυγμός μου.
Δυό μήνες που δε σμίξαμε.
Ένας αιώνας
κι εννιά δευτερόλεπτα.
Τι να τα κάνω τ' άστρα
αφού λείπεις;
Με το κόκκινο του αίματος
είμαι.
Είμαι για σένα.
|
Print by Trisha Lambi
He said: I 'm voting for the blue. I , for the red. Me too. Your body is beautiful Your body is endless. I was lost in the endlessness. Dilation of the night. Dilation of the body. Contraction of the soul. The further away you go I'm approaching you. A star burned down my house. The nights become narrow for me in your absence. I breathe you. My tongue in your mouth your tongue in my mouth; dark forest. The lumberjacks were lost and the birds. Wherever you find yourself There I exist. My lips wandering around your ear . So small and tender, how can it accomodate all of this music? Pleasure- beyond birth beyond death. Final and eternal present. I 'm touching the toes of your feet. What a countless world. Within a few nights, how is it shaped and collapses the whole world? The tongue touching deeper than the fingers. It unites itself. Now to your breathing adjusted my pace and my pulse. Two months, we didn't come together. A century and nine seconds. What's the use of the stars for me once you 're not here? With the red of the blood I am. I AM FOR YOU... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiannis_Ritsos |