I never knew, who I am!
Never recognised myself!
So when you say tenderly
You're this and that I'm looking
At you too suspiciously:
Do you tell me the truth far
Enough or you mock with me?
I grew up with my eyes down
Imagining starry sky ...
The "Know thyself" struggled inside
Of me to the "I know nothing"
And then defeat the second ...
Today you said something that
Surprised me so very much,
I fled back into myself
Into my soothing poetry
To assimilate it quietly ...
"Don't say I flatter " you said
"When I praise you...Foolishness!
You are blessed among my friends
To have the precious gift of
The strength, the endurance,
And the words to express this...
Are you one of the few people
That affect my mind. Every day
Pushing me to write on and on ...
I am fascinated by your
Poems, that strengthen, bring me up ...
May we continue to be
Blessed by your lyric presence! "
So... You my word, maintain you,
Anyway such a great force?
Erato, I couldn't conceive
How you crowned me with such a
Glory! Misunderstood I?
Whenever I write, I feel
Possessed, Muse! I look to what
You 've whispered to me ... Wonder!
Who stretched and exposed my soul
My poor soul in a paper!
I feel pain, suffering, shame ...
But I find it impossible
To stop at once, for ever
My tell-tale,conceited vice ...
Dedicated to my friend Eric Musse in the fb group MiNDPoetics and Writers (Poetry and Writing)
| "The Poet and His Muse"~ Giorgio de Chirico ~ |
So when you say tenderly
You're this and that I'm looking
At you too suspiciously:
Do you tell me the truth far
Enough or you mock with me?
I grew up with my eyes down
Imagining starry sky ...
The "Know thyself" struggled inside
Of me to the "I know nothing"
And then defeat the second ...
Today you said something that
Surprised me so very much,
I fled back into myself
Into my soothing poetry
To assimilate it quietly ...
"Don't say I flatter " you said
"When I praise you...Foolishness!
You are blessed among my friends
To have the precious gift of
The strength, the endurance,
And the words to express this...
Are you one of the few people
That affect my mind. Every day
Pushing me to write on and on ...
I am fascinated by your
Poems, that strengthen, bring me up ...
May we continue to be
Blessed by your lyric presence! "
So... You my word, maintain you,
Anyway such a great force?
Erato, I couldn't conceive
How you crowned me with such a
Glory! Misunderstood I?
Whenever I write, I feel
Possessed, Muse! I look to what
You 've whispered to me ... Wonder!
Who stretched and exposed my soul
My poor soul in a paper!
I feel pain, suffering, shame ...
But I find it impossible
To stop at once, for ever
My tell-tale,conceited vice ...
Dedicated to my friend Eric Musse in the fb group MiNDPoetics and Writers (Poetry and Writing)