Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 7 November 2011

Theatrical Play " The Loneliness"




Alone am I
Because I am not
With him I want
Always to be ...




I 'm looking back
Burning in flame
Altered there
Elsewhere destined ...




My severe fate
Toughly insists
To highlight my
Tragical beasts ...




Being at death's gate
Sorry I remark
Only in my poems 
I propagate...




Blurry image
Fade memories
Were they paint
In scarlet strange ...




Cries the truth! I'm
Looking for  help
I willingly 
Believe in dreams ...




Hypocritism 
Acts redemptively 
So I  skilfully
Avoid criticism.




For now, observe!
I'm offering gifts
Artificial smile
Saves from winds...




In front of the mirror
Him, the greatest liar
I push my empty myth
drinking absinthe ...




Theatrical play begin I
And yet  hope I
With phony role
To hear a lull ...




I am looking for some
A little fatal
With passions to be fed
To make me feel well ...



I sell ​​happiness
Love or tenderness
masterfully
Hidden the sadness ...


Close your ears
I don't want  you
In my nightmares
To laugh with my tears!