
Today I collected your poems with care
I numbered, I studied, I stored them for me
I 've been nourished enough and I quenched the thirst
From the famine of your absence,of your loss
I suffered anew the desire and the tear
Our opening of soul that had united
Us so much that we were scared, terrified
I experienced successively all that...
The preparation, surprise, realisation
Of our approach... this time only through your being ...
Although you don't want to write anymore,
To me yet today how much did you say!
Diamond your panic facing our bizarre love ...
Thesaurus the feelings, you whispered to me...
I were loved by you; I 'll keep with tenderness,
As long as I live, our love's immaculate
Incorruptible , enjoyable Essence
Untouched by the passions that drove us apart ...
I'm so consoled I held something untouched!
I really need to conquer some part of you!
Your word , the offspring of our siblings souls!
I want to keep in my hands a child from you ...
My charisma ... I assure you; I'll raise it
To fly with strong wings, to create!To be
The strongest witness to scream: You lived
Some time thanks to me and through me ...What relief!
Maybe that's the way to recollect, that I,
I haven't always been extremely alone ...