Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

BURNOUT

I'm a wreck!
I don't know why ...
Is this suicide?
I love life!
But I don't live ...
I'm exhausted ...
I do not sleep ...
I'm sleepy,
But I insist
I lament what
Is not lost.
I search that
I  possessed ...
I 'm afraid of you!
You judge me

All the time
Distinguished
I want to show ...
I 'm punishing
My own needs ...
For that vengeance
Will take nature.
By converting
My body
In this monstrous
Abortion
Μotionless 
Ιn acedia
I look at
My image
Ιn my 
conscience
Sincere mirror
And icy
I hate it
I 'm looking
Just blindly
For an exit
From this spiral
I call for help
but I've been
Left alone
You are too
 weak
You can not stand
It  anymore
To hold me.
I'm unbearable ...
Urgently
I ask for
My own Light!