Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 29 August 2011

GAEA 'S WRATH

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/cgaddict/ladygaia.jpg

I protect my children under my long dresses... I walk on my toes not to be found hiding them! I bewail with bloodstained nails And I'm howling for the dead- For the unfairly lost ones! Ι hallo the full blue moon with a wild yell-o-yell! "Why did you sow both Cain and Abel - my relentless twin sons - in my cursed womb on the nights when I was quenching your thirst with wet cravings?" How can I conciliate violence and chastity which both had been planted in their souls instinctively? How can I be fair in defending both my broods furiously? My eyes are spitting fire tongues! The Mother who gave Birth feels HATE indeed! ! Infanticide! I will slaughter the invaders! I germinate Revenge straight out of the ground! The tender earnest virgin mutates into a brutal courtesan I become two-headed and rigorous in emergency A Medusa just to punish my guilty offspring who should give back to me only Honour and Glory...