Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 29 August 2011

I HAVE A COMPLAINT!


I have a complaint ...
You didn't say the truth! 
Perhaps to protect me?
"My baby puppet, you're mine..." you said
"You're the one for me from now on", I declared
You're walking in the night
I stare the ceiling
Do you  wish to be someone else
not to spoil our dream?
But look! Don't you know?
This is the way it is now

I 'm so afraid 
you might not accept our situation anymore!
That's why I get angry ...
Because to say the truth for once
you wanted me whithout my context
You always made me feel you accepted me with it though

I shared your internal pain.

I loved your crying.
I was prepared from the start to live with it
I got open to you, I 've been  given to you
You anointed me as if I was just a "stranger" 

Yes, I have this big complaint!

You never said the truth to me
Although you knew
this gonna last no way this way
You knew I was thinking otherway
You knew you are afraid to stay
You accept our situation no more...