There will be no rest
If you do not go!
Go, go, I can't live, go!
And lest you dare
To take me seriously,
Not to be forgiving
Go, go, I can't live, go!
And lest you dare
To take me seriously,
Not to be forgiving
And follow faithfully
My paranoid advices ...
Please don't be angry and perish ...
I 'll burn out, get out! Do not go!
I miss your sweet voice ...
Console me by a song ...
Maybe, maybe, possibly ...
Because I am not well ...
Maybe I could sleep ...
Once you are an illusion,
My paranoid advices ...
Please don't be angry and perish ...
I 'll burn out, get out! Do not go!
I miss your sweet voice ...
Console me by a song ...
Maybe, maybe, possibly ...
Because I am not well ...
Maybe I could sleep ...
Once you are an illusion,
Why I'm touching you?
It is ridiculous amid
So many of my people ...
To survive through loneliness ...