I forgive you...
Only this
I can say...
Nothing more!
Tetelesthai ...
You think
So it goes...
You underestimate me ...
In me all this,
Once happened-
Forever, that's all...
'Cause that's how
I WANT to be.
Because that
Way I LIVE.
I don't want
Otherway.
As long as
I bear it ...
Tetelesthai!
Do not judge me ...
Because I suffer.
Because we are one.
Tetelesthai!
I feel a wreck...
But eventually
What rights
Have I on you?
Everything to
The dream's pathway...
Tetelesthai ...
I'm from now on
All alone ...
It was expected ...
Early came ...
Acute pain!
Maybe I 'll live with ...
You don't want me
To exist in your life ...
Tetelesthai!
Everything 'll turn off
Anyway.
Tetelesthai!
The mask,
Which covers me,
Let's put it back.
Tetelesthai ...
I cease to exist.
I am a soldier.
Caricature ...
I 'll be consumed
In the battle!
Tetelesthai!
PS: "te-tell-es-sth-ai", -th- pronounced as in thing and with the emphasis on the syllable (tell) the last word ascribed to Jesus Christ. It is a Greek word.