Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

ΗUBRIS-ATIS-NEMESIS-TISIS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris

Hubris (play /ˈhjuːbrɪs/), also hybris, means
extreme haughtiness, 
pride or arrogance.Atis, ancient Greek for "ruin, folly, delusion,"
is the action performed by the hero or heroine,
usually because of his or her hubris,
 or great pride, that leads to his
or her death or down-fall
Ubris is the cause of the
 "Nemesis", or destruction, which befalls
 these characters.
Nemesis cause "Tisis" 
the 
death or down-fall of the hero




.

This mess
In my soul
Festered...


My status
Most loathsome
Absolute ignorance...


Cruelty
Your endoscopy
And it's killing me...


I'm responsible?
You're responsible?
Hubris brings Atis!


The trap was
Extreme Love
Nemesis, Tisis...


That Tisis!
I was not a god!
And so right
I underlie to chaos...


Repentance where?
There is not...
It is not possible...
It would constitute
Denial of beauty...


At least
I felt
At times God...
I do not deny it!
Let's get lost on those 
Unforgettable times...