Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 31 October 2011

BRISK BREEZE

You didn't even make me
Company today ...
Once you decided
Futile it is for 
Me to feel that 
you exist somewhere ...
It is futile to dream that ... 

There he is!The one who 's  
Close to my soul with
Flesh and bones ... 

I was looking long
For someone to 

Read my dreams ...
And you, you were 

A passerby breeze
Came in, on the 

Shutters you thundered
And ran away

Not to be found ...
Not to be scolded 

As if you did harm
And you were to go, 

And you were to play ...
My life! I'm passing by too
With flesh and bones, 

Unquestionably
Ordered to be 

Separated ...
You moved me 

By disturbing the
Echoing serenity

Of my sanctuary!
I was thrilled by 

Your sudden game!
I felt destined for
Your azure turbulent skies ...
I wished you to stay 

Until the end of 
The story, you narrated ...
I didn't demand ever 

Happy endings,
Neither Beauty Princes ...
But my wish wasn't even 

Listened by you ...
Gone ... Gone ... Threw away ..
And I, I'm wingless 

Waiting for the end 
In the empty solitude 
Of the sanctuary.