Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

PASSION CRIME




I laugh a lot fooling with
my frivolous, romantic
star gazer, odd living...
What do I do? Ah! I 
only take care of myself!
The world around's shouting
and me... I just take revenge
of my dreamer self...


Near me overwhelming evil
is imposing the jungle law...
Deaf!So much analgesia?
Is the basic instinct the only
one which affects me? Why? Tell me!
Why do I keep my eyes tightly shut?
I leave children in weeping!
It was not this I dreamed for myself...


I often console myself: Eros does
addict me in civility...
How could a nature dipped 
in honey go through with
the unfair for a long time?
I will take control
of my passion, I'll focus
to get out of this maze...


I laugh often fooling
with my tears, my sobs, my pain...
Only because of the lust for you...
It's Arrogance to be knelt, to be 
drifted because of passions!
When hunger and poverty
are reaping outside the door,
it's a committed crime even my
disturbed thought's absence !