Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Thursday, 25 August 2011

THE GOLDEN CAGE


I'm just alone into the crowd!
Choking myself with presences,
That I need but can not support,
I loved  , but I'm exhausted now,
I am a good public benefit
Unit ...I cook and clean up right...
I wash dishes and I caress ...
Available when they wish it
As vessel of one way pleasure ...
Occasionally I get mercy


"Profusely", "extravagantly"
Do not be underclass, my made! 

We don't want that ,do we? No,no!
What else could you...oh no! Do you

Possibly desire more though?
You're covered, secure, unharmed ...
Give, give, give! Will you shut up now!
Do not breath, do not do excess! You
Are made for fine, innocent things!
You aren't alowed of...Don't even think! 
Falling in love ! Oh, what a shame!
Ah... So that it was, demon!
You deny the law, the right!
You throw bombs in what we possess
As pillar and hope,as  holy blessed !


In the outer fire immediately!
Ought not to exist insufficiently!
Duty! Do not feel! Do not desire!
Adapt! Accept! Switch off right now!
Wipe out yourself! You can, can't you?
In another life you will see,


You'll be paid back ...Oh,yes! You do!
In this one it is  forbidden
For you to find pleasure again ...
Adapt! Accept! Switch off right now!
Duty! Do not feel! Do not desire!