![]() |
| Images-Painting BY Sunanda & Puneet.jpg |
Sometimes I wish to stop thinking
to take deep breath and watch my
living from some distance
away; as if I
was someone else.
Who am I?
I look
strange...
Where are hiding people I loved?
What's left from every single one
of thrilling emotions?
Why Eros is dying?
I know nothing
about it.
I just
wait...
Look at me! Tell me,
what do you see?
I' m a troubled
type of
trouble...
Look in me! Feel my
awful sorrow.
Who needs me
to heal
his?
I'm so dangerous
sharing my cross...
Keep away!
I'm a
trap!
My smile,illusion
Hiding my strong
Loneliness
none could
bear.
I'm so tired I could
Sleep for ever.
Is this kind
Of death?
Live!
to take deep breath and watch my
living from some distance
away; as if I
was someone else.
Who am I?
I look
strange...
Where are hiding people I loved?
What's left from every single one
of thrilling emotions?
Why Eros is dying?
I know nothing
about it.
I just
wait...
Look at me! Tell me,
what do you see?
I' m a troubled
type of
trouble...
Look in me! Feel my
awful sorrow.
Who needs me
to heal
his?
I'm so dangerous
sharing my cross...
Keep away!
I'm a
trap!
My smile,illusion
Hiding my strong
Loneliness
none could
bear.
I'm so tired I could
Sleep for ever.
Is this kind
Of death?
Live!
