Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 11 November 2012

O' MY CAPTAIN!

Siren by EmileNoordeloos.
  •  I'm so puzzled amongst enormous waves
  • It could be never safe for my ship
  • O' captain are you ready to sink?
  • You 'd be the last to abandon this trip

  • My heart belongs to that thrilling land
  • Where heroes lived and my seedlings grow
  • Who could such a big sorrow withstand
  • Leaving dream behind his life to throw

  • In depths I'll sing my crying music
  • To some mermaids my story I'll recite
  • I did not know the tornado's trics
  • Would make me lose the return of sight

  • I loved you my troubled sea a lot
  • You loved me so you kept me for good
  • The shade I'll be next to my ship's dot
  • I'll wander around the wet bottom's woods