Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 11 November 2012

EVEN IF YOU WERE THE WIND...

Tornado by Dona Asheson-Juillet

You said goodbye.
You did not understand
that I had came
to stay ...
Even if
I let you
leave,
even if
you are a wind
even if
I wish you
a nice trip
my tree
is already uprooted
and now
the only thing,
that remains for me,
is to be sold
as a good  wood.
I could not bear
to continue
to be
the same who
you met.
What did you thought
I came back
to ask for?
I just wanted to forget
what you deprived me of.
The present, which
I chose to live
and you gave away
to the dogs.
Anybody
has the share of you
which I deserve
and your tenderness
I won.
Except me.
Anybody
can be called
your friend
except me.
You will not convince me
ever
that this is fair.
I do not forgive you!
Nor I forgive
myself.
In fact
I hate myself.
I ignore God.
And the hell
is in me.
Whatever happened,
should not
be done, since
we could not endure it
till the end.
I will be sold now
I will see
to be at a good price
in order to give away
what ever remained
from me
to those innocent ones
I leave behind me.