| Reflection in teary eye. Stunning drawing by Isaiah Stevens.Source: dope-richi.tumblr.com via Mónica on Pinterest |
I avoid thinking of you.
It hurts a lot.
I find ways to refrain myself ...
I tried drugs for
depression. I took them all.
To can bear it.
I cried ... For years. Hidden.
Muted lament.
I don't want you. Do you know what this means?
No more carnal.
This passed away . Long ago. Ended.
I met someone else.
It was difficult. But the basic instinct
bypasses the
feelings , it flattens them.
In dreams you 're present, maybe.
In life I moved on. I've been covered.
It is only your eyes
which I can not stand to do not see.
This stabs me in the back.
I miss the touch of your soul.
I could not believe
you would go away from me for good.
I loved you
honestly and I overestimated you.
t