When you recover
if your Pain goes away
when Passions have been chased
if you let Horror
-in which you undergo-
go
Then look at me
deep in my Eyes!
You will not be Afraid of
what you 'll see inside
You will Recognize
the look of mine
that one saying "I adore you"
which always only with Truth
has treated you.
Then you will Sigh
and you will be in Peace
Then you will know
that your Loneliness
was almost agonizing with me
and then
you will Love me again
I Want this so much!
That way the day I'll leave
to be met with the Unknown
I will at last have Won
against My self
when Passions have been chased
if you let Horror
-in which you undergo-
go
Then look at me
deep in my Eyes!
You will not be Afraid of
what you 'll see inside
You will Recognize
the look of mine
that one saying "I adore you"
which always only with Truth
has treated you.
Then you will Sigh
and you will be in Peace
Then you will know
that your Loneliness
was almost agonizing with me
and then
you will Love me again
I Want this so much!
That way the day I'll leave
to be met with the Unknown
I will at last have Won
against My self