Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

HUNGER


http://www.boumia.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9


My body thrives for yours
I walk and I feel you following me
I'm thrown in fire by your vicious wants
I smell and I taste 
your existence around me
How could you possibly forget me?
How can you withstand 
the lack of our passionate embraces?
I never believed you!
'Cause these emotions I feel 
could never be unilateral
These achy scratches on my back 
and those bites on my neck
these hands squeezing out 
my plumb bare breasts
this pleasure between my thighs 
never could be provoked 
only by my excited imagination.
It is you...
It is the animal in you 
which stayed near me
which never could instinctively 
move away from his lustful prey
Your soul and mind is connected with me
your nails are digging the walls 
which restrict your vents to me
When at last you get to me 
you will devour me
You are starving 
not being able 
to endure the famine of my absence