| Jane Scott c. 1842 Thomas Griffiths Wainewright |
your eyes are no longer looking for me
You think
I don't see you anymore
-ha- as if it were
possible this
as long as you live!
You got what you need with you
I was unnecessary
I was intruding in your life
insignificant from the beginning ...
Now I 'm in collapsing
and you are hoping again
You could not feel, how happy I am for this
Even if I am doomed to disappear
Do not see me
do not look at me!
Continue to smile!
Continue to live!
I will be forever
hidden in the sad love song of the robin
as you walk in the woods
sucking life
You probably would listen me
in the passionate roaring
of the waves crashing on the rocks
Perhaps again you would not...
I am changing
I have been altered much in exile
I am no longer the carefree adolescent you knew...
I am growing old and I fend off
irrevocably
You would not recognize me
I am learning now better
accompagnied by wolves
I am surviving through my bestial instincts