Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 18 June 2012

TO MY ABSENT THOUGH HUNGRY WOLF


http://gjwolf.deviantart.com/art/The-Perfect-Two-Riza-and-Wolfy-281123599




I love you though and 
when you are not here
I understand this much better
My logic try to restrain me but 
I see all the time in front of me 
your eyes in hunger 
persuading me again
I became so vulnerable 
I am laughing at myself
After all those lies I heard from others
and mistakes I made
I continue to trust  You 
as if I were completely naive.
It is amazing
but if you are the one I felt 
perhaps this is the only path 
to conquer you deeply 
See 
I want your soul 
even if you will never be mine 
I wish us to love eachother 
at least spiritually for ever
I wish you to be calm and happy 
to have your woman who saw in you 
and liked you a lot 
Who felt with her senses your needs 
and accepted them
Who wants you to reveal your greatness
in a higher level 
to express yourself until 
you have your soul released
Sorry if
I seem so erudite and verbose 
but I must somehow be defused 
because I am not there to act on you
I love you
but I am afraid
I am completely surprised by all this
I even blush to write all this
I tend to erase it 
but it hurts me...