Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

TO COSMIC DUST

http://pichaus.com/collage-art-karel-teige-@3d00f8716725818a04efd327c0ff7e5f/

I can not Imagine
what supposedly you are Asking
from me
I am Available
to offer you
Joy 
Passion 
Adventure
Oblivion
You to explore in Me 
what you were Seeking for
and Never found
I am available
to excite your Vices and your Dreams
I am Not available
to offer you my Entire soul
I gave it Once
It became a haunting Nightmare
It became my internal Slavery
no matter what I cherished
I do not Want to be chained again
I want my little life Back
I need to be Alone and Free
I do not fear You
I am terrified by My lack of capacity
to restrain Myself in front of Eros
to Grab the Given by you
to satisfy my Possessiveness
to feel Independent in your presence
I prefer my Internal Loneliness
I was Born with it and I will Die in it
I have no need of fantasies of Pairing
no one ever could be my Soul mate
because we are made 
Unique and Incompatible
You could only keep me Company
and hold me for a while
to withstand and perhaps forget 
the Pain of being Finite
in a History where finally the Only thing 
which will be remaining 
is the Cosmic Dust in the astral nebulae