Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Saturday, 19 May 2012

THE WOUND

I'm not a simple case.
I'm not simply alone.
I have an open wound'
it won't heal.
But I have one day at a time,

only one day'

each day comes

I have to start over,

each day.

I will only get  worse,

the pain is hard to live with.

I lost my half life with this and more, 

because I cannot stand IT.

Perhaps I'll live a long time like this...

I must have the faith to get better.

How much I love him!

I won't wish him to see me down.

I wished to be full of life

and to be with him.

I must stay away, see...

I hurt him all the time.

I must find more faith

to  do the best I can...

I just do not give in to the despair.

I won't give up'there is hope.

Always there is hope'

that is what people always tell me.