Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

THE RELATIONSHIP



I'm waiting for you.
I seek for our talking yet
not having  sense.


I wonder often.
What do I do with you now?
I'm retarding.


Perhaps just you give 
me though the necessary 
serenity.


I'm so exhausted 
to run  these crazy races, 
wherein I'm trapped .


I always fly alone
chased, tangled in painful nets,games
of charlatans.


You didn't demanded,
eventually nothing more:
than to be near.


I want you to love
me as long as I'll love you:
until the end.


Perhaps together
we will find the perfect cure
for our bad wounds.


Maybe with you
I will close  my eyes at last
in soothing peace.


How strange in deed.
I didn't  even craved for you
passionately.


You're not my lover.
The man I loved in passion 
was lost away.


He  ignored my  pain.
You are now standing by me
instead of him.


I really need you
To hold my hand,to encourage...
Do not leave me.


You'll  always need me.
Because you are so lonely,
just as I do.