Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

THE OBSESSION



I've gotten into  
a habit lately,
which ended up becoming
lingering obsession.



I discover

a cell
I snuggle in THERE,
it is like a womb.



I cringe

in the fetal position.
I close my eyes
I seal  them.



With crossed hands

I hide my face
I start to MOURN
in mute...
Feeling pleasure.



I do not see.

I do not hear.
I hate the idea of something
to distract me.
I discover
eagerly
my divine third eye.



I really call

upon you in there
in the dark ...
I howl
"I'm collapsing,
without you now! "



But the most awful

is something else.
On the other end
of the string which connects us, 
you writhe cuddly,
in love,
aching in the night ,
weeping at dawn,
tormented, confused.
Denying all alone your needs .
Swearing that we became strangers.



No matter what you did or  felt till now

-how is it possible YOU to do not know this? -
I would always cut my veins for your sake, 
even if you  refuse to accept it.
Whatever you say or you do not say,
silence between us will never be opaque.