Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 26 December 2011

TO PUT ABOUT MY SOUL

Late! I did it all
The unnecessary; but I'm crawling...
To please them, whom I love!
My man always dissatisfied ...
He would prefer the superwoman,
Who suited him until recently ...
But it's too late! I can not stand it anymore!
I'm consumed! I'm collapsing!
It is hard to see
The eyes of my children
rounded off by sadness:
"Will it be again nice
As in the past, Mom? "
There is that reason to fight.
It was freely given to me this task
So I'll continue to insist!
But I need new perspective
And another color spectrum!
The chrysalis is hatched in the cocoon ...
Wait! Spring always returns.
As long as we want life...
Besides, what more is there, indeed,
Except the nothingness?
Sorry ... I'll take the first!
Life! As long as it lasts!
It is so wonderful, so
Exciting, the communion of life!
There is always something to feel!
Ears and soul meet
The incessant, the enjoyable
Chirps of the beings!
My lost half, you will be echoing
Constantly in there! 
You've been incorporated!
In the before, the after and the forever.Your tones , though monotonous,
Are essential in the synthesis of 
My happiness 's Melody  .