![]() |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/lel4nd/5716015824/in/photostream/
“Teaching children to count is not as important as teaching them what counts”
~Unknown
|
I really wonder
how you can withstand
not talking to me
about your darkness ...
When I think about
this very fact I'm
so shocked! I figured
I'm one of your people...
As I observe from
within the pinhole
Your face shines
like a light to me
You might listen
to my lamenting...
Isn't it hurting
your soul?
I stood for hours
on the threshold
and I waited to
see your nodding...
I saw refusal!
You could just demand
anything from me
Where have I done wrong?
You know that I want
to offer to you
the whole blue sky with
all its bright stars...
What are the so obscene
obstacles that
you can not continue
to need my huge?
Why? The masks
never hid nothing
from you and me
they always fell down
Ah! My yearning! I
have such a sorrow
Don't you feel it?
Don't you see?
In the darkness that
you live, my heart,I'm
coming on and on
just as a sunbeam!
how you can withstand
not talking to me
about your darkness ...
When I think about
this very fact I'm
so shocked! I figured
I'm one of your people...
As I observe from
within the pinhole
Your face shines
like a light to me
You might listen
to my lamenting...
Isn't it hurting
your soul?
I stood for hours
on the threshold
and I waited to
see your nodding...
I saw refusal!
You could just demand
anything from me
Where have I done wrong?
You know that I want
to offer to you
the whole blue sky with
all its bright stars...
What are the so obscene
obstacles that
you can not continue
to need my huge?
Why? The masks
never hid nothing
from you and me
they always fell down
Ah! My yearning! I
have such a sorrow
Don't you feel it?
Don't you see?
In the darkness that
you live, my heart,I'm
coming on and on
just as a sunbeam!
