Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 9 October 2011

MESSAGE TO EARS OF A NOT LISTENING

http://paintingmotherhood.com/category/uncategorized/

In contemplation. 
I lay exhausted in bed ... 
I 'm awake.



I send a message
To my not listening love 
Speechlessly.

I trust you my friend. 
I respect your deep silence. 
I'm waiting.

Amid your gazes 
I saw the dream standing up. 
So brilliant.

Do not forget me. 
I beg you to excuse me often. 
I love you.


Took me long to see. 
Afflicted with so panic. 
The unknown.

Next to me you stood. 
You let me torture you a lot. 
I thank you.

I will follow you. 
I miss you very much. 
I won't speak.


In your tender hand 
I left our relationship. 
Before long.

You know, my sweet pain... 
Your puppet I crave always 
Just to be ...

You gave me  freedom ...
But as slave of your heart 
I will live ...

I 'm  dreaming of the 
Day that I'll have the courage 
To find you.

In your ears that day
Let me just whisper " I am
Here for you".