Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Friday, 16 September 2011

THE SIGHERS HORDES


Urania and Erato
Framed Art Print

by Sebastiano Conca
I really commiserate you,
You, who can't often and densely
Spontaneously or shamefully
Resort to the relief of soul
Given by the lifeless paper.
I found this path and I follow it
As a sigher on white hot coals
Βurning and burnt, made of paper
So what will be my profit  finally?
It will be heard what I would never say
What strangles my life and don't leave me
In my implacable desire
I feel sometimes ridiculous
When I look on this paper to see
My awful pain and aches...But
It's the only way to face them
Since they beat me mercilessly...
Come in our company, close to 
Bizarre poets , you all sighers,
Listen to or write with rhythm and rhyme
this which otherwise will torture you
While thus it'll regenerate you...
In verses'comfort I reviewed
And found specific solutions ,
Which were contagious. And there,
Where I simply believed  that I
Eradicated my own troubles,
I realized that I offered
to my next man a great defense!
The hordes of homunculus
Upset common obligations
Because our love and our little heart
Are not given effortlessly
The battalions of the sour sobs
During the centuries are recycled 
Appealing to the sweet Erato
Who gives remedy in sorrow...