Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Saturday, 17 September 2011

SELF-ASSESSMENT

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/freedom-and-fear-claudia-dose.html
I am so sad! 
Abject
Ι offered love 
I took bile. 
Usual… 
but always Tyrannical. 
I gave hope, 
took sneer.
Not infrequent… 
Always Humiliating!
I am not here in order to accomplish, 
but  to fight
I seek insatiably, hungrily for love… 
I do not have only one goal, 
I want it all, 
I chase it all up to final fall… 
I came here to be consumed, 
No safety, No maintenance, NO ! 
I WILL LIVE simultaneously 
Two, three, five lives
As many lives as I bear,
Before undoubted ravage comes
Or rather as it comes, as it rages… 
I am sad! 
Abject
I worked for years
Rewarded only by myself… 
That's not enough! 
I need YOU now… 
I frightened you again… 
Where are you? 
Do you exist? 
You didn't learn enough about me… 
I also didn't about you, my friend… 
In fact  I usually manage to Laugh. 
I overcome you! 
I'll forget you!
I pay each grin very expensive, 
It aches a lot, it's so painful
I 'm infinitely working on it 


Because I ALWAYS NEED to  laugh
My revolution , my  freedom 
And  love shed my blood, but 
They are covetable, necessary
- for me- utopias
Think of it More… 
Romantic man! 
It clearly appears in your 
feather's horizon! 
I am  a cold Surgeon… 
I hurt someone today again… 
Merciless,  more merciless  
As long as they try to hurt me . 
Finally I'm what you shouted at me 
Right  from the beginning, 
A self-centered witch... 
By no means
I'll be relieved by saying this.
I am worthy of my loneliness 
amidst  my beloved ones. 
I try always to be the winner
In  the duels, without mercy 
For my victim  that suffers 
For the sake supposedly of
The virtue, the right and the truth..
Bullshit , I cover weaknesses! 
This is alone my real  Picture, 
As though as I try  to act 
As a gracious.Tragic hypocrite,
A bad actor, but also immature ...