Am I worthy of talking about
the stars and the beauty?
Am I worthy of suspecting
love or you?
I sing because I need
To take a breath, but do not hear me!
I was born and lived as a child!
Subjugated, not a rebel...
I admired what it was offered to me,
I did not doubt, I was incapable of ...
The stars explode
Reborn and aflame.
I, as I came, so I will leave.
You dwell on it, which was not given to you
And when you won it with bloody struggle
Your wounds did not let you enjoy it ...
You conquered the lost god of my world
And I, although I wished you to keep it,
I did not have the courage to ally
In your last fight.
You stood alone, knocked
By a fatal blow in the stomach.
You called me but I continued
To serve the idols
Of their established gods ...
I was afraid to evolve.
I preferred their thumbs.
So how can I live now without you?
I was not worthy of you ... But I can not bare that ...
![]() |
| http://lauriepace.blogspot.com/2011/05/ baptism-watercolor-by-texas-artist.html |
Am I worthy of suspecting
love or you?
I sing because I need
To take a breath, but do not hear me!
I was born and lived as a child!
Subjugated, not a rebel...
I admired what it was offered to me,
I did not doubt, I was incapable of ...
The stars explode
Reborn and aflame.
I, as I came, so I will leave.
You dwell on it, which was not given to you
And when you won it with bloody struggle
Your wounds did not let you enjoy it ...
You conquered the lost god of my world
And I, although I wished you to keep it,
I did not have the courage to ally
In your last fight.
You stood alone, knocked
By a fatal blow in the stomach.
You called me but I continued
To serve the idols
Of their established gods ...
I was afraid to evolve.
I preferred their thumbs.
So how can I live now without you?
I was not worthy of you ... But I can not bare that ...
