My drama is that
I love you
without conditions
from the start
instinctively
you occupy my mind
night and day
for years now
even if my logic
whispers to me
all the time
"he is not for you
you're wrong"
I know now
I'm guilty
for your passion
You have remorses
all the time
you try to escape
and you cannot
because of my spells
you said at first
"Let's try some
just a bite to
see how it tastes"
and I made you
a junky of
my lust
You are so
afraid of me!
I terrify you
with my devotion
you can't even withstand
dying without me
anymore
You leave me
alone all the time
to practice
but I feel so strong
your need
to take me with you
to hide yourself inside me
that I could accept death
enough you let me
sleep by your side
for ever
