Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Η ΔΟΛΙΟΦΘΟΡΑ / THE SABOTAGE



Γράφω πολύ, αλλά
σταμάτησα να μιλώ.
Τι να πω μ' ό,τι
φρικτό αντικρίζω γύρω;
Μαυροντυμένα παιδιά
με στρεβλά όνειρα...

Ανθρωποφάγα
πολιτική λαγνεία στην
υπηρεσία μιας
κλίκας υπανθρώπων και
άπληστων ανθρωπάριων,
που κερδοσκοπούν.

Πάντα έτρεμα τη
μέρα, που βιώνω, τον
κανιβαλισμό
για τον επιούσιο άρτο και
το  αρχαίο ελληνικό ήθος
ξεσπιτωμένο.

Οι απόγονοι του 
Ξενίου Διός σφάζουν από
μισαλλοδοξία,
κατευθυνόμενοι από
βαρβάρους κι εξαθλίωση
για να επιζήσουν.

Ποια Ελλάδα, ποιο Έθνος;
Πεθαίνουμε αράδα, αφού
Πανώλη Μίσους
κατατρώει απέλπιδες
νέους, που ανατράφηκαν με
νόθα ιδανικά.

Η δολιοφθορά
Ελλάς-Κρίση επιτυχής!
Το "Ελευθερία ή
Θάνατος" ετράπη σε
"Θάνατος ή Δόση, έστω
επί Πτωμάτων"!

I write a lot, but

I stopped talking.
What to say about all that
horrible things I confront around?
Young guys In Black 
with perverse dreams ...

Anthropophagy

political lust in the
service of a
clique of sub-humans and
greedy homunculi,
who are speculating on us.

I had been always afraid of the

day, I am experiencing now, 
the cannibalism
for daily bread and
the ancient Greek ethos
away, exiled from its home.

The descendants of

Xenon Zeus are slaughtering
in intolerance,
manipulated by
Barbarians and Wretchedness
only for survive.

What Greece, which nation?

We are dying day by day
Hate's Plague
devours hopeless
young people who were brought up with
spurious ideals.

The sabotage

"Greek Crisis" has been successful!
The "Freedom or
Death " is translated in
"Death or the Dose, even 
by trampling on dead bodies "!

"Freedom or Death" motto of the Greek Revolution in 1821

"the Dose"  The dose of the helping loan for Greece from EU during the financial crisis which is given to the greek government after the  realization  by Greece of restrictions and political acts which  IMF demands
(cc)