Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

GREECE, USA AND NIGERIA TALK ABOUT POETRY AND AGAPE


GREECE, NIGERIA AND USA TALK ABOUT 
POETRY AND AGAPE

I do not know you
but your image is projected
through your tongue
-and what I need to see
from you
from so far away
is this wordy image-
I find it so beautiful!
“ Our souls are related
though we will probably never meet
in "real" space
I call you real friend”
You are so kind!
I‘ll never be enough kind for you
I‘ll need to be excused
by you many times ...
It is my inexcusable spontaneity
which always causes me problems...
We are strange kind of persons!
We have the talent to
put our soul on our words
although we have conscience of
the dangers
We dare because
we can live only
by sharing this very soul
“We are not afraid of danger
Our passion for language is greater than
any possible fear of being criticized”
I must admit though
I am not so courageous...
I just do it because it presses me
I must sing!
I cannot do nothing else!
When I didn't dare to write
I was singing aloud to myself
But there is a moment
sooner or later
for each of us
that we want to fly over every barrier
“Poetry is the world
Wish our peace and love could exist
in the minds of all people
living on this fragile rocky starship”
Then our voice would find the means
to go anywhere we want
I always believed that God loves humans
and poets are the voice of His love
We could sing a poem for peace
no matter where
no matter with whom...
The song of Agape
“Agape is the breath of life”
It is great the meeting of souls!
Bare naked souls
have nothing to share than agape
Sacred Love as Plato said
this kind of love sanctify the bodies too
the minds meet together
they try to come together
to do not fight
to be steadily in an angelic state
There is no reason for any argument
There where souls are met!

A poem almost a talk between tree poets
me, Elaine Polin and my new Nigerian friend Emmanuel-Abdalmasih Samson.