Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Saturday, 3 November 2012

LOVING IMAGES

Love-Anyone  Nancy Denommee

Eventually love
nowadays ended 
by becoming an apathetic 
food of the imagination ...
Kind of self-satisfaction
enriched profusely
by a lot of pictures
And even more
a conscious
sickening perversion


You imagined  me,
the way you wanted me
I imagined you
the way I wanted you
And we stood
inaccessible
each one on his own
tower looking  the shade
of his beloved
opposite him


But who did we really love?
Did we love the one another
or just ourselves?
I shout with a megaphone:
What are you doing away from me?
Speak! Say what you feel!
And you just turn your 
back and you go away...


Apparently you 
were truly in love
but not with me.
Perhaps with the image
on the screen. That one
there's no need 
to face it afterwards.
It's so obvious, since
you washed your hands
and you stated allegedly
you've always been a coward ...
Piece of cake! Smart!
You can also fool 
yourself this way ...