Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

WOLF 1 - LAMB 0


Peringuey's adder (Bitis peringueyi) in Swakopmund Dune Fields, Namibia with the fog from the Atlantic ocean overhead. (For pop culture junkies, Angelina Jolie's daughter was born a few kilometers away.) Dr. Zoltan Takacs.
http://zoltantakacs.com/zt/pw/sn/album.php?idx=31



Today you showed me
how pitiful I am
white wolf!
I have not even
any cigarette on me 
to be consoled by smoking
You have very big teeth
white wolf!
And a big mouth
not to eat me
but to make me panic 
by awakening
You are so away 
And so wise!
I am pathetic 
I could never touch you
You see I prefer 
to die than to kill
A wolf like you would kill 
if it was necessary
What does a lost lamb 
have to do 
with a mighty wolf? 
To give him
Serenity
Satisfaction
Satiation?
Shshshshshshshsh!
You are not even 
hungry for me
I am starving and 
you are complete
You show me 
to find the way
I just feel alone to act 
Your hand
is too away and 
full of responsibilities
for me to grab 
hold 
kiss 
find some strength
That is the lesser thing
that a lost lamb needs
to change her life
and escape from her own trap
Is it so bad?
I tried once before 
but the fate was 
the severe teacher there!
Listen! 
Listen!
Perhaps she can be the... 
super-lamb though!
You see 
she is working on it
she tries to get there 
all Alone and heavily Hurt
I am too proud
white wolf
to ask your sympathy
And I would never 
talk to you again
in case you gave it 
to me by your own