Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 8 July 2012

ME-YOU

http://olde-fashioned.deviantart.com/art/N-S-Wallpaper-You-and-Me-111421229


To understand is different than
to assimilate and to accept.
It can be different for anyone else!
Any other love could be, just as you think.
But I became yours with my conditions
and I was with you only through them.
Even if I want to cut my veins
'cause I'm in love's pain for you
now I can be me!-you lost me- 
I will be myself!

Let me be alone, I want to cry!
Undouptly
I was not enough for you to hold me.
You did not even like me as your slave...

Except
those wonderful couple of days.
For them I'm still paying.
For them you are still paying too.

You 
Never had let Me enter inside you.
You exercised temporarily
your tolerance on me,
you peeked into my being,
and you departed undisturbed.

You tried to install Yourself in Me.
You did not wish your soul to cohabit with mine.
You just wanted to confirm Your ego!