| http://www.hudsonvalleypainter.com/category/flower-gardens-and-flowering-trees/ |
I live in lifelong joy.
Smiling I welcome
the playful, the flowering,
the sweet breeze of spring.
Many ways out, love's around.
In children's eyes, gentle caress.
Bugs are buzzing.Feathered
are joining together.
I remember.Always
during flowering
I have been loved.
So I long for
what left me to
become a picture
to the collages of my mind,
to thrill me,
to look for it
but also to shine
in my sky
like the sun
calling me to live.
Flowery my past,
even though withered.
Joy sharing.
Creation 's beginning.
Struggle awakening!
And if the painful scars,
without them there,
I couldn't feel the beauty.
To you,Love!
you embrace the
life's wild beast.
You will blossom
the poppies in the purple
meadow of tomorrow.
Whatever will be your form,
you are the Love of Life!
TO MY FRIEND AMERICAN POET cHARLAX!!!
IS RECITED BY MY AMERICAN
FELLOW POET DARIN PORTER
FROM THE
MiND Poetics and Writers
(Poetry and Writing)
fb group