Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 19 December 2011

THE PRICE


Rainy Season Scraps, Graphics and commentsOutside it is raining.
I do not sleep.
I work endlessly.
I'm exhausted.
That way I don't think.
That way  I don't remember.
I know now what I mustn't... 
I must not hope.
It must not feel.
Because I hurt you
More then ...
I 'm no longer your life ...
I am your death!
Beloved!
So death should
Hide in the grave,
Rot in the soil.
I ceased to serve
 
The beautiful ...
I'm savoring the vinegar
Of my excesses
I pay the price.
Let it be...


Rain drops fall on a angel statue in Arnos Vale cemetery on April 29, 2010 in Bristol, England. Described as one of Britain?s finest Victorian garden cemeteries the 45 acre city centre site was officially opened today following a GBP 5m project to restore its historic grounds, monuments and buildings. Since it opened in 1839 nearly 300,000 people have been laid to rest in Arnos Vale and the restoration ends years of neglect and threat of redevelopment.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/AtsirSp-Yxl/Victorian+Cemetery+Arnos+Vale+Reopens+After/I2aBUhESkej