Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Friday, 9 December 2011

CONDEMNATION WHY?

paintinghere.com

I did not  tell you,you do not love me!
I know you 'd die for me ... as I would too ...
I know that you wanted life to be
Less harsh with you and me ...
So you could feel like 
You have the right to claim me for your own,
The kind of "your own" is now only your silence ...
Yours to grab my  hand, when you hurt 
Yours to cry in my arms
Yours not to have to steal me, from anyone else who loves me
From anyone who managed to offer me, what you would like
To have the power to throw as precious gifts in front of me  ...
Yours to have the right to die looking into my eyes ...
You know ... that, even if you just were suggesting this, it would be real ...
You know ... that, this ending I would be dreaming too...
You know ... that this time it isn't an illusion ...
You know ... but you are so tired to hope ...
Look what happens to us eventually, for God's sake! 
For the sake of our dream we are
Murdering in cold blood what we were allowed to possess...
We lose the essence, the presence, the present, my love!
Why should you hide from me? 
Why don 't you leave me even to get close to you?
Doesn't hurt the NOTHING more than the SOMETHING?
With  our eyes alone, didn't we see the unknown galaxy between our tracks? 
Would you like this to do not have happened?
I'd prefer not to have lived, if , even that way, it wouldn't ...