Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 9 September 2013

DEAR FRIEND!

SuhairSibai Syrian Artists Open Wound(2012) Mixed Media on Canvas


You told me:Forget
the negative part!
There's no positive
without a negative
there is darkness when the
light does not brighten
there is black when all
colors are erased
there is torture when 
though you think you understand
everything you haven't
the faintest idea
of what's happening
Ah Love! Is there Love
without a passion?
I don't mean affection
but body and soul love!
Affection's easy
You don't need to be
one with the beloved
You do not wish to 
identify with 
the subject of your 
insatiable lust
To chase his body
and his soul like a
hunter and nature
wants him to resist
Our ego demands
our personal part
and our lovers want
everything no doubt
and vice versa too
We are so fragile
to sorrow and pain
'cause unwillingly
our beloved hurt us
trying to escape our hug
and so breath for a while
Have you never felt
this crashing feeling?
Well this kind of fight
I fought several
times in my poor life
because I strongly
loved and have been loved
and who I loved they
were not at all my
reflection for sure
Sometimes I think I
love my opposite
to complete the whole...