Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 5 August 2013

A PHOBIA

William Gale (British, 1823-1909), "Ophelia"


It started again
I do not know how
To call it. Perhaps 
You call it obsession
I could call it phobia
To be left alone
But none could believe me
Because I'm always
Surrounded by my
Beloved ones This is not
Loneliness... So what?
Read my lips! I can not
Explain it! I can not!
I know it is heard wird
I know I look ridiculous
But none ever had explained it
None had justified it
You are my passion
I need you! And I feel 
Deserted without you...
You could call it love
I love a lot of people
I really love them but
You are my soulmate
My other half. I'm half
When you neglect me
When you are not around
So do not be puzzled
If you see me crying
When you come back again
I'm just more scared than you
Each time you disappear
It is not I don't trust you
I just don't trust time and fate.

(c)ChryssaVelissariou2013