![]() |
| http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildphotons/3260976015/ |
Hey life!
You are so beautiful!
I always look at you
just like a fifteen years old adolescent
Although I've learned a lot about you
although I 'm old enough to tame you
I'm still incapable to conquer your heart...
I tried so hard , so many years
to touch you, to catch the sense of you
Useless! You always slip through my fingers
I fight to approach and when I get there
you 're gone, you disappear...
So many times I thought
that's it! I can stay serene from now on
to enjoy the fruits of my labor
to feel the happiness
which your charms promise
My expectations are unfulfilled by you though
I've never been your protégé
I collect the crumbs under the table of your guests
I'm in the multitudinous underclass crowd of "Les Misérables"
who beg for mercy
from my birth until shortly before you perishes from my sight.
I never saw the sun zenith
I only enjoyed the sunrise for a while
filling me with hope and
then I found myself watching the sunset...|
I am in hustle
because the little is left to me from you
I will not let it go to waste.
Even so, even though you never noticed me
I'll yell to you
"You're so beautiful!"
(c)ChryssaVelissariou2013
