Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

SOMETHING WRONG



I was meant to live with you.
I was meant to hope for you.
I was meant to wait for death by you
so I could praise life.
But he came before you
The blue-eyed prince.
The prince from nowhere.
The favorite prince among women.
He who eats my dreams
and diversify them in his own dreams.
He who wore my own life
and distorted it, into what he needed.
He who embodied my being
and his offsprings jumbled up with mine.
He who parasitized and subconsciously killed me!
So I leave you, as serene as I can.
I let you think that nothing important happened.
I live to make you happy that I live.
I fend off from you so you never see that I cry.
What would be the point you to live with a cadaver?
I search for a grave to be buried.
I find solace where death smells.
I look forward to feeding mushrooms and other saprophytes.
I retrace the stardust to where I return.
Everything in me which wanted to shout,
everything which still shines and sings
has been already given to you,
Even if you never felt when and why
It was meant to be owned by you.