I want to take a warm steamy bath
into oblivion's lake
To wash out every spot of remembrance
complete amnesia
to leave my body nude, floating, reborn
right out of Earth's womb
to dream of your eyes not thinking anything else
than our bound souls
neither knowing who you are nor who I am
amazed in love
neither being conscient of the past nor of the future
but of the moment
Please, stop torturing me, leave me alone, and forget!
Your part of me's dead.
into oblivion's lake
To wash out every spot of remembrance
complete amnesia
to leave my body nude, floating, reborn
right out of Earth's womb
to dream of your eyes not thinking anything else
than our bound souls
neither knowing who you are nor who I am
amazed in love
neither being conscient of the past nor of the future
but of the moment
Please, stop torturing me, leave me alone, and forget!
Your part of me's dead.