Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 30 September 2012

MANIA (ENGLISH VERSION)

‘Guardian of Dreams’ by Klapouh Yuri

I want to write now;
my hand's eating me.
I do not want to eat,
I do not want to sleep,
I just want to write now,
because inside me
I'm slaughtered , I suffer.
Secretly might I
manage better.
Hidden in a cave,
naked, hanging only
with black ink,
writing on my skin,
writing on the walls,
on the ceiling and on floors,
writing to be extinct
together with this martyrdom.
I wouldn't be tempted my passions
to be pilloried by me
all over the world.
I wouldn't be tempted
to turn myself to the neighbor
desperate for salvation.
I wouldn't be tempted
you to beg.
I would extinguish quietly.
Where are you? Even though
I was howling,
you never saw,
what I was going through.
You were just passing by.
But now I,
I WANT to write.