![]() |
| Keith Howard, "Angry Eve" oil painting on canvas 24" x 96" (detail) |
Look at me
Look at me closely
I am an ordinary woman
A working woman
A creative woman
I am a mother
a friend
a lover
Did you see me?
Do you think that's all?
Am I finished?
Do you think I 've done it all?
Do you think age or my beauty that fades will stop me?
Watch me!
I am not the weak one anymore
I 've just grown up to be stronger
I am here to conquer all my wants
I have no fear of death
I fertilize life
I can always be pregnant of the future
simply by enjoying my present
Just follow me
Follow my trace of snake
I'm the one who showed you you can leave Paradise...
I 'm the one who whispered to your ear
you can be god by yourself
I was saying the truth
Just dare it
Just continue your fight
Continue your try
Play with me!
The forbidden fruit will be more sweet
through the conscience of your freedom
This way it was always meant to be
Through pain
Don't worry I will be here to lick your wounds
(c)Chryssa Velissariou2012
edited by my American friend Tony Haynes
Look at me closely
I am an ordinary woman
A working woman
A creative woman
I am a mother
a friend
a lover
Did you see me?
Do you think that's all?
Am I finished?
Do you think I 've done it all?
Do you think age or my beauty that fades will stop me?
Watch me!
I am not the weak one anymore
I 've just grown up to be stronger
I am here to conquer all my wants
I have no fear of death
I fertilize life
I can always be pregnant of the future
simply by enjoying my present
Just follow me
Follow my trace of snake
I'm the one who showed you you can leave Paradise...
I 'm the one who whispered to your ear
you can be god by yourself
I was saying the truth
Just dare it
Just continue your fight
Continue your try
Play with me!
The forbidden fruit will be more sweet
through the conscience of your freedom
This way it was always meant to be
Through pain
Don't worry I will be here to lick your wounds
(c)Chryssa Velissariou2012
edited by my American friend Tony Haynes
