I live as long as I livefor you, my soulmate!
If you had the vital strength,
I would not be unwilling
to live with you
one more life.
Lovers only free will
is in front of their death.
From the Water of Styx
I let you drink.
I've known you love me.
I love you from now on in silence.
Your absence is killing me.
Hunger for you is giving me aches
and causing me sickness.
Do not cry, a wolf
will come to comfort me,
He needs me,
I give him water to drink.
There is so much in excess,
since you do not quench your thirst in me anymore.
I am not the one who serves him.
He comes and grabs everything alone.
Brutal relief.
A carnivorous creature,
just to help me survive,
a so long awaiting!
Since my loneliness
murdering and unspoken
keeps hoping about you
and fate
refuses to see ...